Hello! My name is Tania Badillo Ranero. I'm from León, Guanajuato, Mexico. I am in my junior year, majoring in Business Management and Computer Information Systems. You can click here to listen to my favorite song Currently, I am studying at Bethel University in McKenzie, Tennessee. I like being here because I can complete my studies, improve my personal development, and get to know a bit more about different cultures, and sports development, as my friends are from various countries. One of the things I am grateful for is the opportunity to study in another country, which enhances my chances for a successful future as a professional. 5 Images that inspire me: This image inspires me because it makes me feel the need to have a good diet and also take care of the health of my body. This one makes me want to have a really good self-development during my practices and slo on the swimming meets. Helps me to focus a little bit more on my education and also my self experi...
Directions: - Cuts should be clean, with no slivers of skin showing. Any clothing or props you have had to reconstruct should be seamlessly integrated. Areas around deleted body parts should be feathered and blended with the background. Make sure to fill in any areas where the viewer should be able to see inside the clothing.
These images (especially the pole ) really pop out. Good job!
ResponderEliminar